Our client is looking for an experienced Application Architect for a permanent role based in Luxembourg.
We would like to talk to candidates with a successful track record in transitioning legacy systems (digital decoupling, encapsulation, decommissioning, break-apart) to lead an ambitious application transformation.
The Application Architect will define the strategy to modernise legacy systems adapting and taking into account peripheral business applications as well as including the following:
- Definition of target architecture blueprint
- Definition of the transition roadmap matching short-term and long-term goals with specific technology solutions
- Supervise the transition and implementation of new systems
Candidates should have the following experience:
- Significant experience in software architecture – in particular with Java
- Experience in test automation and transition (DevOps)
- Strong leadership and team management experience
Please contact Lancelot for more information.