Based in Luxembourg, our client is a pure technology player creating both software and hardware for the mobility and communications industry.
Working with the software team, the DevOps Engineer will build and support an increasingly large infrastructure, Linux and Windows, including mobile and office based solutions.
- Working with customers to provide and support dedicated infrastructure and hosting services
- Support existing high availability systems
- Maintain and provide guidance on improving infrastructure solutions
Required skill set:
- DevOps tools including Puppet, Jenkins, Foreman, Ansible and Docker amongst others
- OS: Linux and Windows
- PostgreSQL, OpenLDAP, Tomcat, Apache
- Knowledge of Windows infrastructure: AD, FS, SUS, WDS, O365
- Experience in Python and other scripting languages
- Cisco components including Router Firewall and switches
- Routing and switching IPv4 and 6
Added experience in security and update management is highly sought after as is fluent English and French.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Lancelot for further information.