Lancelot is looking for an IT Application Project Manager for a company specialised in financial services for both B2B and B2C.
This is a newly created role supporting the sales and operations teams being the SPOC within the company as well as interfacing with IT solution providers.
The day to day responsibilities include:
- Systems support
- Design and improvement of the IT landscape
- Automation of existing processes and procedures
- Systems project management
- Preparation and execution of test activities
- Staff training
- Systems implementation
- Change and release management, error analysis and implementation of optimisation and
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in project management or as an applications manager.
Previous experiences with databases and BI tools is a definitely an advantage.
Candidates should have the ability to combine strong analytical skills with a conceptual approach that will enable them to understand the business and to propose efficient solutions.
Fluent German is essential and French is an advantage.
Please contact us for more details.