Our client is a large international bank present in Luxembourg, it’s activities cover fund administration, clearing and custody services.
The in-house IT team is looking for a Database Administrator to manage the following tasks:
- Install, configure & maintain the Bank’s database systems : Oracle, DB2 & MS-SQL Server
- Ensure availability and stability of main database systems, keeping the system up to date
- Provide level 2 support for all database related matters
- Perform investigation on performance and recommend any improvement
The successful candidate should have the ability to take ownership and responsibility of daily tasks as well as participating in project-related work.
- Information Technology degree or similar
- Significant experience with Oracle and/or Microsoft MS-SQL
- Knowledge of High Availability solutions for each technology is required
- Experience in IBM DB2 is an asset
- Knowledge of VMWare, Linux and Microsoft Windows Server environments is an advantage
- Strong experience with backup/restore tool is important
- Deep knowledge of technical investigation
Candidates should have an excellent command of English and a strong team work ethic. Candidates will also be required to participate on out-of-office support programs and possess strong communication and organisation skills.
Please contact Lancelot for further information.