Our client is looking for their IT Security Manager, opportunity to be based in Luxembourg.
This is a newly created position following a split in business lines within the organisation. As such, this is a greenfield role with all the opportunity, responsibility and autonomy that comes with it.
Above all, the future Group IT Security Manager will provide leadership and will establish, implement and monitor the security architecture of networks, data and applications and establish an enterprise wide IT security culture.
- Establish global security requirements, security design and implement strategies and solutions
- Provide direction and manage an operationally secure IT environment protecting the organization’s systems, network and data against threats: internal or external security breaches, malware or attacks by cyber-criminals
- Maintain a current awareness of information security issues, threats and strategies to ensure an enterprise wide security culture
- Make recommendations to management and users with regard to the best possible use, optimal management and development of security tools and methodologies
- Stay well-informed on evolutions and developments related to software and hardware security, keeping up-to-date in order to strengthen credibility by offering a service based on continuously updated knowledge
- Coach and work on the development of staff to ensure their competences, skills and know-how are used and developed in the best possible manner
- Control and manage GDPR compliance issues
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a successful track record of implementing and managing security solutions for a large business with multiple sites and have the following experience:
- Experience in the use of security principles; risk assessment policies and standards; information security best practices, products and technologies; and network technologies
- Strong multi-project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing multiple high-risk, high-visibility, large-scale projects
- Experience with end-point security systems (Malware prevention, …), software packaging and software deployments tools
This role requires an excellent level of English. Additional languages including German, French and Dutch are appreciated but not mandatory.
Expected travel will be up to 30%.
If you are interested in making your mark in this new role, please contact Lancelot for a confidential discussion.