Our client is a large audit, accounting and business advisory firm based in Luxembourg city.
Due to the continued expansion of the business our client is looking to add a new member of staff to the internal IT team.
The role reports to the Head of IT Systems.
The overall purpose of this role is to provide internal support for employees and to ensure the day-to-day first level support of the IT systems monitoring, reporting and troubleshooting.
- Act as the first point of contact and ensure proper technical support for internal users
- Ensure the proper maintenance of the systems
- Handle Tier 1 help desk escalations through tickets or telephone
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Provide support for IT related projects
- Ensure effective support for audio and video equipment in conference rooms
- Monitor and manage internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Writing of documentation and procedure
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in similar position
- Solid knowledge of Windows 7 – 10, Windows Server 2012 – 2016
- Experience in Active Directory and Exchange maintenance 2013 – 2016
- Knowledge of PC hardware, Thin Clients (Citrix), Printers, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge in Client PC connectivity – Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
- Knowledge of file server rights management
- Be passionate about technology and about helping people
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Excellent written and verbal French is mandatory for this role and spoken English is required. German would be an asset
Please contact Lancelot for further information.