A great opportunity to mix digital and hardware design for a Senior UI/UX Designer.
Are you the right person to turn our digital and peripheral hardware user interfaces into easy-to-use products for our clients?
Working with the IT team, the UI/UX Designer is in charge of gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
To make this role a success, candidates should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. In addition, if you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d definitely like to meet you!
With our client you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow the customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Assist with the product development process for enhancing the usability of our hardware design (measuring instruments and satellite terminals…)
- Collaborate with other teams including marketing and product development
- Help develop visual designs (information design, colour systems, typographic rules, grid systems and other visual assets) for software and hardware products.
- Write style guides capturing all design elements for proper life cycle management.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balsamic and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc or Masters in design, interaction design, human computer interaction or relevant field
- Written and verbal communication skills in English is required
- At least 5 years of experience in the same position
Please contact Lancelot for more details.