We are looking for an experienced IT/Systems Manager to oversee all IT services and systems for our client.
The successful candidate will analyse and structure all IT needs, and help implement efficient state-of-the-art solutions to support business operations.
We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable in IT infrastructure and application systems and who is familiar with the design and customisation of appropriate services within a business
A solid technical and IT business background would be expected and should enable the evaluation of the supply side and to define the sourcing process in a professional way.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in infrastructure and applications management, preferably in an outsourced context.
- Supervise and control all IT systems and evaluate them on an on-going basis
- Establish and maintain high security standards
- Supervise external service providers
- Support all international group locations
- Implement new technologies
- 5+ years in IT infrastructure and/or IT service management
- Strong experience in data management and connected communication services
- Very good knowledge of network management and information security
- Understanding of IT-Service-Management and Service-Level-Agreements
- Experience in sourcing and procurement
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong organisational skills combined with a systematic and pragmatic approach to work
- High degree of self-initiative and independent way of working